Friday, October 4, 2019

TALES FROM THE SIMP: A LESSON LEARNED

 



This is a cautious tale of what happens when you invest in a woman who is looking for help instead of love.



I met a girl on the inter webs, smoking hot. We talk, she seems cool as fuck. We exchange numbers and start texting. A day later I get nudes without asking. She’s in a shit relationship and wants out. I tell her I’ll come to Idaho and see her which I do. In the course of taking she says why don’t I just come back to Texas with you. Cool, I’m down. So I drive to my home with her and she moves in. I’m paying everything since she has no job yet. My apartment is too small and only has one bedroom so where is her son gonna sleep when he comes? So I move, $600 increase in rent. Which I’m still paying even after she gets a job. No worries, things are good, sex is great. I’m
Paying to fly her back to see her kid. I go all out for her kid’s birthday. I really like the little dude and he gets attached to me.

Fast forward where she gets all butthurt over stupid little shit I did or didn’t do and she always thinks I’m after other women. Meanwhile she is posting thirsty shit on Instagram. She suddenly gets very protective of her phone. There is a laundry list of other shit too long and painful to list here. Shit I should have seen. But turned a blind eye to.

She wants be to give up my job and go to Utah because she hates Texas and wants to be closer to her kid. Who she sees 4 times a month. I originally agree until I find out I’d be taking a $20,000 a year pay cut and lose my retirement. In 15 years I get 73.6% of whatever my highest salary is. So when I tell her I’m not gonna go she flips out and moves out.

I had bought her kid a tablet to use. As well a shit ton of other stuff. So one morning I’m like “what the fuck did I do with that tablet?” I find it and start to use it. I download Instagram and it takes me to her account. I read her messages and she was flirting with other dudes and talking shit about me as far back as June ( this is September)

So when I call her out on it she tries to blame me why the fuck would I look at her shit. Cuz you left it on my property. And then tries to justify her actions saying that I lied ( about brushing the dog and cleaning the car box) and that I broke her trust. I’ve never cheated in my life. She then tells me “men taught me how to cheat, men taught me how to lie.” Then proceeds to tell me she believes in Karma and that I will get mine for going into her private messages.

The tale is much more involved but I’m sure you stopped reading 5 minutes ago. Point: I was an upstanding man who treated her like gold and she fucked me over. Blamed her childhood, her past shit relationships, everything but herself. Because she had “ morals and values” And was all about “god”.

No comments:

Post a Comment